Saturday, April 25, 2009
















Today ..
a damn bored day ==
at home nth do
9.xxam was wake up dy~
but still at bedroom xDD
actually is nt so early wake up da~
my fren msg me~
害到我要酱早醒 ==
ii didnt blame my fren lar..
just say syok nia xD
Then ii 10am ++ just having my breakfast
hahahaha =D
my breakfast is eating mee
haha..
我哒妈咪买给我吃哒 xD
Thanks my beloved mami!!
I LOVE YOU!!


大概12点多这样 ..
我哒阿姨来我家了~
我哒表哥他们也来了 ..
hahahaha
我还不理他们!!
哈哈~
可恶哒我~
过后我也有理他们啦~
我很好的~哈哈!
2点多才吃午餐~
Why ii so late just having my lunch??
KNW WHY??
Because ii online till gila liao~
so 4get to having my lunch lor~
after that, ii play badminton wif my cuzin them~
ii dun want ply de~
是他们叫我跟他们玩的~
唉..没办法咯==
可是啊..我哒自恋病又在发作了==
每玩一次羽毛球,便会拍一次照照xD
所以涅......我拍到很多照照~
呼呼``










Today is 25.4.09
Today is special day ohh..
Because my best fren-Qing Hong b'day..
Happy birthday ohh, Qing Hong!!
Hope uu will have a happy day forever lar~
N hope ur dream will come true~
huhu``
Sorry yea, ii didnt buy ur present ..
Because no money buy xD
Sorry ohh!!
But ii oxo got sms gv uu wahqq..
so dun angry ohh^^


-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment