Wednesday, March 18, 2009

18/3

Yorr..funny nia!!! Angel snap da==

Angel busy sms v bf?? xDD

Our lattle

Hong drinking~ Joey Hong&Babe Yan

Today ..
Go Auto City^^
bcoz wanna go ask my bro house de thing~
huhu^^
Syok nia~

After That ..
Go sunway v angel n Hong
me about 2pm++ like tht just go~

they 1pm like tht go alr da ..





*hiak hiak ..
We go starbucks ..
and order some yummy yummy things
Lattle & Tiramitsu^^
cost RM24.xx



We at thr start snap some pic alr ..
Swt ==
gt some ppl saw us~
Paiseh nia ler ..



--SKIPPP--



Whn we wanna bak ..
We go mcd sit awhile ..
Swt ==
Sit at thr awhile ..
Angel n hong go bak alr
Just have me alone at mcd thr wait my mum nia
Swt lor~
Scare nia~
kakaz~
After tht
my mum fetch me go Auto City again~
V my bro them ..
About 7pm++ just back~



-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment