Thursday, March 5, 2009

About at school~

Today seldom ppl go sch nerz~
But me very guai owhh~
Got go sch~
Actually every time if exam finish is didnt go de~
But today gt go~
So奇迹 ler?? xDD


Hmm...today teacher gv some subject de result alr le
Wuwuwuwu~ T__T
My BM is 50% nerz~
HAPPY luu~ :P
But my Math failed jorr~
Haiz...sad niax
When ii knw it, ii vry sad~
I sit at my place then just think why ii will failed.
After that, ii cry alr
Cry untill rest time~
My eye become red red n bengkak xDD


After rest time, then ii get my moral,chinese n geografi
hahaz
My moral n chinese pass wor~
happ luu..
kakaz =)
But my geografi failed wor~
hahaz~
its okays lar~
ii din cry tis time xDD


Next time must gambateh lar~
+u+u To myself!!


Holiday is coming nearly now~
haiz~
dun knw my holiday planning is what nerz..
ii want go out v fren& enjoy my life luu xDD


Hmm...stop at here lar
BYE ALL
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment