Sunday, February 22, 2009

21 FEB [saturday**]








Today my sch got sukan tahunan owhh
But we just go thr 点名only..
want go thr find the teacher oso cant..
find beh tiok teacher~
grr....geram nia!!!!
syuak lor...
when wan ponteng out, we saw NIZAN wor.. [he is my classmate]
we call he help us tell teacher
huhu xDD
after that, we ponteng out sch le..
go KG stand stand..and press press hp >.<
hahaz
then go fren house change shirt...
Go mcd eat breakfast lor..
alamak~
eat dou me wan vomit~=.=
After that we go pcf le..
haiz...honq n angel they didnt go
because they noon wan tuition~
so we walk go sunway thr wait bus
at bus thr..1st ii m sit v sammy de
but saw tsui min alone so go accompany her
at least ii sms v yan, she scold me
so me go find bernard them n scold bernard..
hahaz xD
then ii sit v he alr~
alamak~
sry har...scare bernard' gf angry lor
hahaz
nevermind lar~
we just is fren niax.
When reach pcf.......
Aiyor~so early gok all shop din open yet~
>.<
so we walk walk thr walk walk here...see thr see here
haiz..damn sienz at thr..
pcf is nth can shoppinq le..
is almost gv us shop finish liao xDD
actually is go there cheong K de...suddenly they wan go watch movie~
SHIT lar!!!
Then almost shop is open alr
fuiyorr~
we go blowlinq shop thr sit sit n see ppl ply bowlinq~
hahaz
we at blowling shop thr snap some pic
hahaz..
me,lilias,sammy n sheng hui owis ply at thr
kakaz
ltr will upload some pic le =)
then we go ding ding shop..actually nt me ply lar har
is my frenz them ply..
huhu``
no money so didnt ply >.<
hahaz
so me n yan owis talkinq at thr niax
hehess``
hmm..when they ply finish le, they go cinema booking ticket
we watch the movie is--- HOUSE
they say vry 恐怖
actually nt so 恐怖pun
lie me niax~
LOLXX =.=
but horr...inside cinema thr vry cold lor
haiz~
when watch movie finish, we go shoppinq~
hmm...yan call calvin come
omg...1st time meet he~
scare he will disappointed when he meet me lor
uu knw why??
kakax
because me ugly mar
hiak hiak =)
finally we meet he alr
he not so ugly lar
he look so paiseh paiseh~
hahax
then me n yan accompany he walk walk~
suddenly tsui min phone me say wan go eat~
oh my god~!!
then calvin hw aR??
when he together v me n yan, we saw tsui min them alr...
opss..hw aR?? hw hw hw??
nevermind alr..
he faster go away alr
then me n yan together v bernard them go eat lor
when want go eat that time, me n bernard owis ply at thr
hahaz
we two sot jorr alr
hahaz
bernard so funny~
owis very 配合me
huhu``
after that, we go the ahop eat eat liao
hmm...finally ii dun knw the shop name
hahaz xDD
me n yan didnt eat~
bcz we vry full nw~
then we tell bernard them we want go walk walk
actually is lie he de lar
we is want go find calvin so mar lie bernard like that luu
hahaz
paiseh owhh...bernard!!
hmm....then we sms ask calvin at whr
alamak~he go dinq dinq shop alr pulak~
=.=
lazy go ding ding shop thr~
haiz..then we terpaksa go find he lor
after that we walk walk thr walk walk here lor
then dun knw when walk go bernard eat eat de shop thr.. >.<
Charm niao lar...
haix~ nevermind alr..
then ii faster go hold bernard n then talk v bernard n ply v he
hahaz xD
Funny de he~
hoho =]
after that hor...we together v calvin walk walk..
suddenly he hungry wor..
aduii..then me n yan accompany he go find something eat lor
then we walk dou mcd thr, then he say he want mcd so me n yan go find places sit
when he eat half, bernard them come find us wor~
aduii...so terpaksa call he come lor
hahaz
SKIPPP~~~~~~~~~
then 4.xxpm we go back liao~

No comments:

Post a Comment