Sunday, February 22, 2009

Damn moody~

Moody =(
Today damn moody ler..
haiz~
vry early wake up~
then wait my mami buy breakfast gv me eat.
when wait that time..me watch cartoon..
me like childish ler??
hahaz..
its okays de~
我习惯了..
At noon, we go auto city thr..
But nt really go thr, is go my bro house
BAYU MUTIARA~
hoho =]
go thr call feng shui sifu cum see my bro house
haiz~
that feng shui sifu look so beh yong >.<
he see awhile only nia
ii thought he will see long time tim
Lolxx...
then ii at bro house thr owis snap pic~
kakaz~
my parents them knw my 性格de~
hahaz
Hmm...2.xxpm like that, me hungry niao~
=.=
then ii call my mami fetch me go eat eat
hoho =]
then we go pcf thr de 广东小厨eat eat
huhu~
ii eat de is wan tam soup..
damn sedap eii~!!
yummy yummy~~~
Then we go back alr
At home, ii thought my pc will cant use tim
manazai~ can use alr wor
syok nia~
But ii cant use it >.<
Because my daddy wanna use
Shit lar~
Always like that de lor~
syuak lor..
ii watch tv more good narz
ii watch I Guess I Guess I Guess I Guess~
hoho..
wow~ii want go learn dancinq~!!!!
but dun knw whr gt teach dancinq~
Haizz....
At nite, me sms v so many ppl lor..
Got......
hiak hiak~
dun wan tell uu all~
hahaz
Suddenly ii sms he wor..dun knw why pun
then he ask me knw he accident
alamak~uu accident why didnt tell me jek~
ii so worry about uu~
but uu gt she alr~
ii like that time when ii sms uu, and uu phone me that time~
ii vry like it...
Suddenly wen hao phone me wor...
Aduii...!!
Suddenly some one sms me..
some one vry unhappy about some one..
some one, ii will support uu~
+u+u
Dun think too much alr yahz~
take care
***ii wan my all frenz happy always!!
***I love he
*** I miss he much much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment