Monday, February 16, 2009

Damn tired+happy***

Today damn tired

dun knw why pun~

when morning, my mami call me wake up..

but hor dun knw why owis cant wake up de~

maybe is ytday nite the baby owis cry then disturb tiok me gua~

hahaz..its okays lar

hmm..let me tell uu about me at sch de thinq lar!! xDD

huhu^^

today at sch nth happen.

but aR..at perhimpunan, my fren siao niao~

euu all knw why ii say she siao??

hahaz~

ii think euu all dun knw lar~

hmm..she beratur behind my other fren..

when we sing NEGARAKU, she owis bising bising at thr

the pengawas beh tong liao then call her:: pls dun talk~

hahaz

then pengawas so funny de lor~

owis call us dun talk dun talk

but horr...at last we oso din listen that india pengawas pun~

we at thr owis talk talk talk no finish..

hoho =)

so boring de is....the perhimpunan look like cant finish yet de~

the teacher all talk aR talk aR..

siao eii..!! teacher aR..uu knw sienz de mar?? =.=

got 1 funny thing is horr...my fren din talking but the india pengawas owis call my fren dun talking~ @@''

maybe the india pengawas is sengaja de bcz gt teacher behind the india pengawas so mar say to my fren like that lor~

hahaz~

when wanna finish perhimpunan,the pengawas say:: green house de ahli pls 留下来

beh tong nia~ =.=lll

没办法咯~只好留下

因为我们的指甲长了不想被剪所以逼不得已留下来

哈哈 xD

我们是不是很厉害呢??

=DD

when chinese lesson,we owis kap siao kap siao~

=.=''

today de class look damn sienz~

尤其是geografi~

the fat teacher[大伯公].. xDD

fei lou!!!

sei fei lou!!

hoho~





SKIPPPPPP~~~~~





when MM, me n my fren dun knw teacher saying about wat~

both of us owis like dreaming~

my fren vry '够力'

she owis wait 休息n放学~

hahaz..







***nothing say alr~
***bye^^





No comments:

Post a Comment